There is no equivalent weather resistant, large diameter heat shrink tubing in bright colors or crystal clear, for protecting large cables, poles and posts, rollers, tools, handles, and irregularly shaped objects for innovative outdoor and indoor applications
Crystal Clear HS-2000 provides a transparent, conforming, protective fit, even over irregular shapes, allowing for visual inspection of instructions, warnings, etc.
Insultab’s weather resistant, large diameter, colorful Vivid Vinyl® heat shrink tubing, in brilliant, eye-catching colors, is made from high performance, flame retardant polyvinylchloride enhanced with the strongest UV-resistant polymers.
A wide range of diameter sizes — 5/8-inches up to 5-inches with 2:1 shrink ratio.
A wide range of brilliant colors — High gloss colors, high visibility safety colors, metallic, translucent and matte finishes.
Heavy-duty, up to 50 mils thickness — Provides long–term protection for outdoor and indoor applications, guarding against abrasion, scratches, splinters, nicks and dings, rust, discoloration from harsh chemicals and fading from long-term UV exposure.
Flame Retardant — Made from UL 94 compliant materials, environmentally friendly and safe, contains no hazardous materials, lead-free and RoHS compliant.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- High performance, flame retardant Polyvinylchloride
- The most attractive colors — There is no equivalent cosmetic heat shrink tubing
- Enhanced with the strongest UV resistant polymers for long-lasting, outdoor applications
- Will not fade, crack, splinter or peel
- Up to 50 mils thickness for tough abrasion resistance and long-lasting durability
- Guards against abrasion, nicks and dings
- Excellent resistance to harsh chemicals, oils, grease, acids, chlorinated cleansers, salt water, moisture, fungus
- Will not stain, rust or mildew
- Can be printed with text and graphics using durable inks
- Easy to clean – Provides years of maintenance free protection
- Sizes range from 5/8″ up to 5-inches, for wide diameter applications
- Flame retardant – Made from UL 94 compliant materials
- Environmentally friendly and safe – Contains no hazardous materials
- Insultab is ISO-9001:2015 certified and RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals compliant
- Insultab’s tubing products are made in the USA
|Minimum Recommended Shrink Temperature||100°C (212° F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to 105°C (-4°F to 221°F)|
|Storage||Heat sensitive – Store at 70°F or below|
Vivid Vinyl HS-2000 comes in standard diameter sizes from 5/8″ up to 5″
Standard products come on spools — Please contact us for custom pre-cut lengths
|Fully Recovered I.D.
Most colors are available in high gloss and translucent finishes
Not all colors and sizes are stocked
— Check with the factory for availability and minimums
We can custom match colors, finishes and PMS colors as well as print on Vivid Vinyl with durable inks
— Minimums may apply